March has arrived and this month we’re turning up the volume on the Gasparilla Music Foundation!
This is the Gasparilla Music Foundation’s second year as a beneficiary in conjunction with the Seminole Hard Rock Girls calendar. Limited edition #GMF umbrellas are on sale now in the Seminole Hard Rock Tampa retail stores for $10 with all proceeds generated from sales benefiting the organization. Be sure to pick up your umbrella before they sell out!
The Gasparilla Music Foundation’s signature event, the Gasparilla Music Festival, is right around the corner and will happen rain or shine! This rockin’ umbrella is the perfect accessory for either outcome because it will protect you from the rain or shard you from the sun! Learn more about the festival here.
The Gasparilla Music Foundation is a Florida 501(c)-3 non-profit corporation that organizes an annual music festival in downtown Tampa the second weekend of March. The organization’s goals include:
- Creating a long-term sustainable institution benefiting the Tampa bay area
- Support and Promote local musicians and bands
- Support and Promote local cuisine and beverages
- Provide support and financial assistance for music education
- Contribute to the economic development of the region
- Contribute to the neighborhood rejuvenation of the city’s urban core
- Promote the region’s cultural heritage
- Minimize the environmental impacts of festival production
- Promote public and alternative methods of transportation