Eighteen Tampa Bay 501c non-profit organizations have been selected to be part of the 2016 Seminole Hard Rock Girls Calendar.
- Tampa Bay Humane Society
- 13 Ugly Men
- Hands Across the Bay
- Ian Beckles Foundation
- Go Gold: Children’s Cancer Research
- Ryan Nece Foundation
- The Angelus
- Derrick Brooks Charities
- Wounded Warrior Project
- American Heart Association
- Gasparilla Music Foundation
- Make-A-Wish of Central Florida
- American Cancer Society: Making Strides Tampa
- Metropolitan Ministries
- Tampa Bay Soccer Supporters Alliance
- Voices for Children
- Florida Aquarium
- American Red Cross Central Florida
Earlier this year, Tampa Bay non-profits entered to be part of the 10th annual Seminole Hard Rock Girls Calendar, which will feature 20 of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa’s hand-selected female team members.
The 18 charities will find out if they received a designated month of the calendar on Friday, December 11 at 6:30 p.m. in Hard Rock Cafe Tampa during the public calendar unveiling. Charities can also be paired with the Leading Ladies, Encore Girls, Cover or Centerfold.
Here’s the benefit of being designated a month in the Seminole Hard Rock Girls Calendar:
- A customized memorabilia item will be sold throughout the property’s retail stores of which 100 percent of the proceeds will be generated to the charity.
- Seminole Hard Rock Tampa will host a charity slot tournament and benefit concert, where a check presentation will take place totaling the funds raised for the month.
A further bonus will be the split amongst the 18 charities of the proceeds generated from sales of the 2016 Seminole Hard Rock Girls Calendar.
Throughout the year, Seminole Hard Rock Girls will attend various events as property ambassadors as well as advocates for the selected Tampa Bay charities.
Congratulations to all of the selected charities!