Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa is proud to host word mashing band, Melodime on Tuesday, January 21 from 5pm-12am for Rock Brother’s Brewery/Cigar City Beer Tap Takeover. For more information about the Beer Tap Takeover click here.
- In the spring of 2006, Brad Rhodes formed Melodime along with his two best friends, Sammy and Tyler Duis in their hometown in Northern Virgina.
- Melodime’s first gig was back in 2006 at a Starbucks in Northern Virginia, where he was working at the time.
- In 2014, Jon Wiley joined the band to complete their unique sound with his rock and country and bluegrass background.
- The name “Melodime” is a made-up word mashing “melody” and “time” to signify memories in the form of sound.
- Their biggest musical influences include: Elton John, Billy Joel, the Beatles and Led Zeppelin.
- Their music style is alternative rock with a taste of country influences.
- Melodime performs regularly at the Jammin Java and the State Theatre in Virgina.
- The band is currently on tour; starting in Atlanta and ending in Miami.
- Melodime will appear for the third year in a row on the Rock Boat Tour, leaving from Miami to Mexico and ending in the Cayman Islands.
- Their latest album was fully funded by their growing fan base. 100% of “Where the Sinners & the Saints Collide” profits were donated to Now I Play Along Too, a charity that provides instruments to underprivileged children.
Check out Melodime and their music here.