Council Oak Steaks & Seafood will be unveiling a new menu and signature cocktails next week. The fine dining restaurant is undergoing a comprehensive menu update, which includes appetizers, entrées, a new dessert and several cocktails.
Appetizer additions include:
- Steamed Mussels with garlic infused tomato broth and toasted ciabatta
- Soft Shell Crab with summer succotash and caper vinaigrette
- Calamari & Lobster with smoked cherry peppers and red wine gastrique
- and Coriander Crusted Tuna with fennel-cucumber salad, ruby grapefruit and tapenade
Relative to dinner specialties, the restaurant will now offer:
- a Grilled Yellowtail Snapper with roasted tomato and fennel
- Florida Grouper with rock shrimp and tomato scampi with wild arugula
- a 21-ounce bone-in New York Strip
- and a Prime Rib special offered on Fridays and Saturdays only
The dessert that will debut is Baked Alaska, made up of chocolate brownie topped with vanilla ice cream, meringue and chocolate sauce.
Along with a revamped menu, Council Oak Steaks & Seafood will also roll out a number of new cocktails with such names as Pillow Talk, Garden Party, Cucumber Gimlet, Twisted Western and a photo worthy Rose Mojito, which includes a rose infused ice cube.
Council Oak Steaks & Seafood is open from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. (Sunday through Thursday) and 5 p.m. to midnight (Friday and Saturday). Reservations are recommended. Please call 866-388-4263.