A plethora of romantic dining experiences will be available at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa in celebration of Valentine’s Day on Wednesday, February 14.
We’ve got 5 hot spots for you to choose from during this season of love.
The Valentine’s Day a la carte four-course menu will include red beets & wild berries (salad), roasted heirloom tomato bisque (soup), dry aged American Wagyu New York strip surf & turf or pan seared Chilean sea bass (entrées) and dark chocolate Luxardo cherry gateau (dessert).
For $75 per person, the property’s newest dining venue will feature Amuse-bouche, island creek oyster or pimento toast (first course), Maryland crab cake or beef tartare (second course), heirloom tomato-cucumber salad or Caesar salad (third course), ribeye cap or crispy snapper filet (fourth course) and chocolate Budino or lemon curd (dessert). Guests will received a complimentary glass of sparkling wine with the Amuse-bouche menu, but can also add a wine pairing for $25.
The property’s elevated variety dining experience will serve a Valentine’s Day feast between 4 p.m. and 10 p.m. ($40 per person, plus tax). Among the items on the menu include tenderloin beef wellington, seafood paella marinara, country fried chicken, espresso rubbed prime rib, butter poached Maine lobster, slow cooked osso bucco, Bayou style peel and eat shrimp, lobster bisque, jerk crusted lamb chop with rich merlot sauce, roasted corn on the cob, grilled to order steaks and seafood, tomato prosciutto soup, assorted sushi and Japanese salads, Korean beef and steamed whole ginger grouper. A dazzling array of hot and cold desserts from Executive Pastry Chef Stephan Schubert will also be available. The buffet includes a choice of coffee, tea or soft drink.
Romantic partners can enjoy a flute of Tattinger champagne with a chocolate covered strawberry for just $6. Additionally, dinner options will include pan seared grouper with seafood risotto and saffron nage ($28) or carved prime rib with herb mashed potatoes, asparagus and rainbow carrots ($34).
Valentine’s Day guests can purchase two three-course meals for just $20. Menu options will include pear + gorgonzola salad or Valentine’s Day-themed soup of the day (first), flank steak or salmon (second) and dessert for two – chocolate flourless cake with raspberry compote.
Check out our Facebook page for your chance to win Valentine’s Day Dinner for two at The Rez Grill! Official rules below:
Valentine’s Day – The Rez Grill
02/06/2018 – 02/08/2018
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age and a US Citizen in order to participate in this casino promotion.
Entry & Eligibility
- All participants will be required to do the following in order to be entered to win:
- Comment on the post published by the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tampa on 02/06/2018
- The user’s privacy settings must be set to public.
- Limit one (1) per entry. Entries may be submitted from 02/06/2018 – 02/08/2018 11:59 PM. All entries received through that time period will not carry over into the next week’s prize selection(s) or any future prize selection(s).
- Submissions will be judged for timeliness and accuracy and winner will be randomly selected by an unbiased, third party independent of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tampa Social Media Department.
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tampa will notify the winner via Facebook on 02/09/2018 3pm with a comment on the shared contest post. The User will need to email their Name & Birthdate to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the notification. TAHR Social Media will then respond to the winner.
- The winner will be required to visit Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tampa to redeem their prize on 02/14/2018. Prizes not claimed within this time period will be forfeit.
- Entries and prizes are non-transferable.
- One (1) prize per participant per promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Prize schedule is as follows: One (1) winner of dinner for two (2) in The Rez Grill ($200 comp)
- Participants must present approved identification and be 21 years of age to participate.
- Persons who have been trespassed or banned by the Seminole Tribe of Florida or who have opted into the self-exclusion program are prohibited from participating.
- By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Casino Management and/or the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission.
- Any and all applicable taxes or license fees will be final and binding on all participants in this promotion.
- Casino Management and/or the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these rules and that decision will be final and binding on all participants in this promotion.
- Any prize receipt/voucher or drawing entry that has been mutilated, forged, misprinted, altered, tampered with, mechanically reproduced, is illegible, or has been obtained by any means other than pursuant to these rules is automatically void.
- By participating in this promotion, winners hereby give their permission to use their names, likenesses, etc., for promotional purposes without compensation.
- All employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tampa, including Tribal employees and employees of vendors permanently assigned to work at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tampa and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate. Also excluded are Tour Operators, their agents and employees, as well as employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tampa’s advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this promotion and their immediate family members, agent’s successors and assignees. Employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tampa may not participate in casino promotions or events.
- The prizes and or dates of this promotion may be modified or cancelled by Casino Management at any time based on operational and/or business concerns. The general rules may not be modified without the approval of the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission. All prizes on display will be awarded as shown. Prizes depicted in advertising are for promotional purposes and subject to manufacturer’s availability and may not accurately represent actual prizes to be won.
- Prizes will be awarded in person at the Seminole Hard Rock Casino. Participants must present approved identification and winner’s code in order to claim their prize.