Calling all wine lovers! Tickets are currently available for the sixth event of the 2018 Winemaker Dinner Series at Council Oak Steaks & Seafood. Here’s five things you need to know:
- The event will take place on June 14 and feature wines from Napa Valley, California-based Girard Winery.
- A 6:30pm cocktail reception will precede a 7:00pm four-course dinner prepared by the culinary team in the Council Oak Steaks & Seafood open kitchen format that offers guests a live-action view.
- The dinner will include cuisine such as juniper-expresso rubbed dry-aged New York strip and truffle-mushroom duxelles (hors d’oeuvres); pan seared diver scallops (first course); braised-crispy skin iberico pork belly (second course); dry-aged bison tenderloin roast (third course); and cherry-apricot tarte Tatin (dessert).
- Tickets are $179 per person plus taxes and gratuity with limited space available. For reservations, please call (813) 627-6630.
- You can check out the full menu at www.seminolehardrocktampa.com/winedinner.