With Cinco de Mayo right around the corner, what better game to play than Spanish 21. This game is known to have a bigger payout opportunity. One dealer jokingly said, Spanish 21 has “more taste and flavor” than Blackjack. So why is this sibling of Blackjack called Spanish 21? This game uses a Spanish deck of cards, which means there are no tens in the mix and there are 48 cards.
You may want to know how you can get paid this Cinco de Mayo. We are here to give you cinco tips on winning at the Seminole Hard Rock Tampa’s Spanish 21 tables:
- Never push on 21 and you’ll always get paid
- You can split aces up to four times in Spanish 21
- If you don’t like your hand, you can surrender (this is the only game where you can do so)
- You can double down your bet at any time
- If another player holds suited 7-7-7 and the dealer shows a 7, the entire table automatically wins $50 ($5-$24 bet WINS $1,000 and $25+ bet WINS $5,000)