Single Deck Blackjack is one of the rare gems we offer in table games at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa. The property features multiple varieties of Blackjack, all similar to each other, yet they have slight differences that guests should know. We’ve come up with ten facts that you should know when playing Single Deck Blackjack.
- One deck of cards is used in Single Deck Blackjack.
- There is one table of Single Deck Blackjack and it is located across from the Lobby Bar.
- Similar to Double Deck Blackjack, a guest is not able to enter the game until the deck is complete.
- In Single Deck Blackjack, every blackjack pays 6:5.
- There is no “even money” for blackjack, meaning if the Dealer has an Ace in any other game of Blackjack the Dealer would pay you on your bet and take your cards, but in Single Deck Blackjack this does not apply.
- A guest is able to split any two equal value cards and is able to double after splitting, except on Aces.
- There are no side bets (bonus bets) in Single Deck Blackjack.
- The minimum hand starts at $25 at Seminole Hard Rock Tampa Single Deck Blackjack table.
- The cards are dealt face down in Single Deck Blackjack, Guests hold their hand and decide to hit or stand which offers a different type of thrill for Blackjack players.
- Guests may double down on any two cards, including a Blackjack.
Follow the Vice President of Table Games for more updates on Twitter @HardRockPaul