The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa has had some pretty legendary rock stars perform on the Hard Rock Cafe stage, but now it’s your turn to shine.
Back by popular demand, the Hard Rock Cafe Tampa has jumped on the band wagon and is participating in Hard Rock Rising 2015.
Five Bands will win an all expense paid trip to Barcelona, Spain. We hope you don’t have stage fright though because that one lucky winner will perform live in front of 60,000 fans!
Any bands interested should submit their entry as soon as possible. The best part is that your submission is FREE.
Trust us, you don’t want to miss out on THE largest Global Battle of the Bands. Tune up and plug in your guitar because Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa is ready to hear you rock on Saturday, April 25 in the Hard Rock Cafe.
Band Entry: 1/5/15 10:00a ET – 1/26/15 4:00p ET
Fan Voting Period: 2/2/15 10:00a ET – 2/16/15 4:00p ET
Live Battle Events: 3/3/15 – 5/8/15
Judge Review for Regional Finalists: 5/9/15 – 5/15/15
Regional Finalists Compete at HRC Barcelona & Global Winner Announced: 7/23/15
Tips for the Bands:
- Do not accept offers from companies selling services for increased votes. Local Contest Administrators are checking and fraudulent votes will not be accepted.
- Use the #HardRockRising and tag your local Hard Rock when posting on FB, Twitter and Instagram.
- Local Contest Administrators will be monitoring social media activity. Use #HardRockRising to increase your engagement and make a bigger impression on the contest administrators, the Cafes/Hotels, and help prove to them that you deserve to move on to compete live.
- Update your social media pages with the correct Hard Rock Rising promotion graphic. Make sure you are using the correct graphics that relate to the current phase.
- Share your custom vote URL so your fans on social media can vote. Remember, the band with the most votes guarantee’s a spot in the live battle!
- If you are participating in a live battle, communicate dates/times of your performances at the Cafe or Hotel. Get creative with you photo/video content.
- Remember to share fan photos on social media of your performances and engage with fans.
- Make sure you follow all other HRC locations participating in Rising so you can see how others are promoting the campaign and events. Engage with them and use their content to share or inspire your own custom content.
For official rules please visit Hard Rock Rising 2015 Rules