As a Seminole Hard Rock Tampa ambassador, Brooke Sierra is always on the move around town performing at local events and at Seminole Hard Rock Tampa. She recently performed on the Hard Rock Cafe Tampa stage during the Hands Across the Bay Benefit Event and at a Tampa Bay Rowdies event in St. Petersburg, Florida.
We recently sat down with Brooke in the Hard Rock Cafe Tampaand here’s 10 things we learned about her:
- Hometown: Tampa, Florida
- First Concert: Journey
- Started playing guitar in the 3rd grade
- Plays Indie Pop Music
- Plays covers and original songs
- Going in to her senior year of high school
- Is the band captain of her high school band and is in the drum line
- Learned how to write songs at the GRAMMY Museum’s Music Revolution Project
- Plays gigs in the local Tampa Bay area
- Plays percussion, guitar and vocals
Fun Fact: Brooke’s first guitar was a gift she received for Christmas that was pink with a heart in the middle.
Be on the look out for Brooke at the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk on October 22nd as she sings the National Anthem to kick off the walk in front of 20,000 people!