It is officially time for more wine!
Council Oak Steaks & Seafood inside the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa will host the second event of its exclusive 2018 Winemaker Dinner Series.
The event will feature wines from Caymus, Mer Soleil, Conundrum and Red Schooner.
Exquisite cuisines paired with the best of award-winning wines is the recipe for one unforgettable night. Enjoy a cocktail reception followed by an extensive four-course dinner prepared by our creative culinary team in the Council Oak Steaks & Seafood open kitchen format that offers guests a live-action view.
The dinner will include a wide range of delicious items such as:
- Bay Scallop Anticuchos and Fig & Goat Cheese Vidalia Onion Tart (hors d’oeuvres)
- Florida Citrus Poached South African Lobster Tail (first course)
- Grilled American Wagyu Skirt Steak (second course)
- Caymus Infused-Sous Vide Tomahawk Short Rib (third course)
- Asian Pear Panna Cotta (dessert)
The full menu can be found at www.seminolehardrocktampa.com/winedinner.
Limited space is available! Tickets are $179 per person, plus taxes and gratuity. For reservations, please contact Seminole Hard Rock Tampa Customer Care at (813) 627-6630.