With the holiday season in full swing, celebratory options are in abundance at Seminole Hard Rock Tampa! Be sure to mark your calendars for these exciting events:
Abita Beer Tap Takeover
- Hard Rock Cafe Tampa will be hosting an Abita Beer Tap Takeover on Thursday, December 17th from 5pm-12am
- Five different Abita beers will be featured on draft: Abita Purple Haze, Christmas Ale, Wrought Iron IPA, Turbo Dog & Andygator
- Meet the brewery representatives and collect “swag,” while drinking beer and watching football
- Enjoy live music with Travis Williams from 5pm-8pm
- Tickets are $20, include five 12-ounce samples and they can be purchased atHardRockTapTakeover.com
Hard Rock Cafe Tampa is ringing in the New Year with back-to-back events on New Year’s Eve! The events will feature Cirque Style Entertainment such as aerialists, stilt walkers, Las Vegas style show girls, dance performers, an LED hula dance show and a laser light show.
2016 Fantasia Themed New Year’s Eve 9pm-2am
- Tickets start at $65 per person are currently on sale at RockTampa
- Guests who buy tickets the Fantasia themed party gain free entry into the West Coast Toast NYE After Party. VIP tables are also available by calling (813) 421-2582
West Coast Toast New Year’s Eve After Party 2am-5am
- Guests will be able to go three time zones back with the West Coast Toast 3 a.m. Countdown and watch the ball drop live from Los Angeles
- Tickets start at $25 per person and are available at RockTampa
BONUS: Brian Fink will be broadcasting live from 11pm to 1am on 93.3 FLZ!
What’s Cooking for the Holidays?
Three restaurants at the property will be getting in on the holiday fun over the coming weeks!
On Christmas Day, Rise Kitchen & Bakery will provide a special menu, while Fresh Harvest will offer a buffet for $45 per person.
Council Oak Steaks & Seafood will offer special menus on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve.
And, of course, each Wednesday throughout the month will be “Wine Down Wednesday” in Council Oak Lounge, which features hand selected wines from various vineyards across the globe. All glasses of wine and menu items cost $10 and reservations are not required.