A Symphonic Celebration of Prince Concert Ticket Facebook Giveaway
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age and a US Citizen in order to participate in this casino promotion.
Entry & Eligibility
- All participants will be required to do the following in order to be entered to win:
- Like the concert ticket giveaway post for “A Symphonic Celebration of Prince” published by the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tampa on Facebook
- Comment and tag a friend on the concert ticket giveaway post published by Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa on Facebook on 9/14/18
- Limit one (1) per entry. Entries may be submitted from 9/14/18 to 9/17/18 at 11:59pm. All entries received through that time period will not carry over into the next week’s prize selection(s) or any future prize selection(s).
- Submissions will be judged for timeliness and accuracy and winners will be randomly selected by an unbiased, third party independent of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tampa Social Media Department.
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tampa will notify the 2 winners via Facebook on 9/18/18 by 2pm with a comment on the contest post. The User will need to email their Name, Date of Birth and Phone Number to [email protected] within 24 hours of the notification. The TAHR Social Media will then respond to each winner with a unique winner’s code which must be presented at the Promotions table inside the Cafe along with approved photo identification in order to claim the prize.
- Prizes may be claimed at Player’s Club B by October 5, 2018. Any unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
- Entries and prizes are non-transferable.
- One (1) prize per participant per promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Prize schedule is as follows: Two (2) winners of two (2) tickets to “A Symphonic Celebration of Price” concert on October 2, 2018 at Yeungling Center.
- Participants must present approved identification and be 21 years of age to participate.
- Persons who have been trespassed or banned by the Seminole Tribe of Florida or who have opted into the self exclusion program are prohibited from participating.
- By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Casino Management and/or the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission.
- Any and all applicable taxes or license fees will be final and binding on all participants in this promotion.
- Casino Management and/or the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these rules and that decision will be final and binding on all participants in this promotion.
- Any prize receipt/voucher or drawing entry that has been mutilated, forged, misprinted, altered, tampered with, mechanically reproduced, is illegible, or has been obtained by any means other than pursuant to these rules is automatically void.
- By participating in this promotion, winners hereby give their permission to use their names, likenesses, etc., for promotional purposes without compensation.
- All employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tampa, including Tribal employees and employees of vendors permanently assigned to work at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tampa and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate. Also excluded are Tour Operators, their agents and employees, as well as employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tampa’s advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this promotion and their immediate family members, agent’s successors and assignees. Employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tampa may not participate in casino promotions or events.
- These rules or this promotion may be modified or cancelled by management at any time based on operational and/or business concerns.
- All prizes on display will be awarded as shown. Prizes depicted in advertising are for promotional purposes and subject to manufacturer’s availability and may not accurately represent actual prizes to be won.
- Prizes will be awarded in person at the Seminole Hard Rock Casino. Participants must present approved identification and winner’s code in order to claim their prize.