Tampa Bay, get ready because this weekend we’re debuting our new type of promotion: sweepstakes. More winners, bigger prizes and easier than ever! So what exactly is a sweepstakes and why is it different that a giveaway? We’ve got everything that you need to know outlined below.
- All Seminole Wild Card members are eligible to participate in this sweepstakes.
- Not a member? Don’t worry, Seminole Wild Cards are free to all visitors 21 and older!
- Activate your entry by either inserting your Seminole Wild Card into any slot machine or by opening a table games rating. Times for eligibility:
- Feb 11 – 11:00am-7:45pm
- Feb 12 – 10:00am-7:45pm
- Feb 17, 18, 19 & 20 – 10:00am-6:45pm
- All participants have an equal opportunity to win with one (1) total entry per person.
- Participants can only win a maximum of one time per day.
- BONUS: Once your entry is activated, you’re automatically entered in all of the remaining drawings of the day.
- Winners will be announced over the property speaker system and displayed on the screens throughout the property.
- All winners will have 30 minutes to claim and can claim their prize at any Player’s Club.
- Any unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
Get the official rules for February’s Sweepstakes below:
Saturday, Feb 11 $100,000 Sweepstakes
Sunday, Feb 12 2017 BMW X5 Sweepstakes
Friday, Feb 17 – Monday, Feb 20 Presidents Day Weekend $1 Million Sweepstakes