Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa has officially opened its new high-end Art Deco inspired, Mezzanine Level Casino and we’ve got all of the details you’ll need to know!
Check out the 8 fun facts about the show stopping Mezzanine Level Casino:
- The venue is over 26,000 square feet.
- Nestled inside of the Mezzanine Level Casino is 500 of the newest slot machines featuring the latest technology, as well as 15 live-action table games including Blackjack, Double Deck Blackjack, 3 Card Poker, Casino War, Ultimate Texas Hold ‘em and Crazy 4 Poker.
- Wimberly Interiors, considered one of the world’s leading design consultants in the hospitality industry, created the Mezzanine Level Casino utilizing an Art Deco inspiration.
- The new space contains approximately 14,000-square-feet of Italian marble which is meant to highlight the natural beauty of the Italian stone throughout the Mezzanine Level Casino, while providing a luxurious atmosphere for guests.
- The lighting in the new venue is meant to exude elegance and class with the various chandeliers that are reminiscent of an Art Deco flapper dress, a style known for high energy and spirits.
- The Orient Road Garage is officially open today, which is the best place for guests to park and enter the Mezzanine Level Casino.
- Upon entering the Mezzanine Level Casino, guests who park in the new Orient Road Garage will stroll a walkway that takes them on a self-guided memorabilia “rock walk” tour.
- The “rock walk” tour within the Mezzanine showcases over 100 of Seminole Hard Rock Tampa’s prized memorabilia pieces, including new items from artists such Beyoncé, Carrie Underwood, Stevie Nicks, Bon Jovi, Nicki Minaj and many more.