Seminole Hard Rock Tampa will be holding a first-ever hiring event for male beverage servers on Wednesday, February 24, from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm in the Hard Rock Cafe and here’s everything you need to know:
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Food and beverage experience is preferred, but no experience is necessary as on the job training will be available.
- Be sure to apply ahead of time at www.gotoworkhappy.com
- The property’s recruitment team will be at the hiring event and interviewing candidates if they have already submitted an application.
- The male beverage servers who are hired will be sporting a custom-designed and tailored uniform straight from New York City.
- The event will be looking to attract 50 new team members due to overwhelming demand throughout the property!
BONUS: This event is hosted by 93.3 FLZ’s Brian Fink and he will be broadcasting live!